I am excited and delighted, because… I have received my very first blog award! Many thanks to Amanda at Ramblings of an Empty Mind for awarding me The Versatile Blogger award! It’s very flattering to think that someone enjoys reading my posts enough to pass an award on to me.
The rules after accepting The Versatile Blogger award are:
So… here goes:
Seven Things About Me
1. I have a collection of 40 Peanuts cartoon books – all bought in the mid to late 1970s.
2. I like ice cream. The best one I have ever tasted is Baskin Robbins Chocolate Fudge Chunks and Chips, but they don’t make that one any more sadly.
3. My favourite colour is blue; turquoise, cerulean, aquamarine, cobalt, midnight, periwinkle – even the names are lovely.
4. I like snow – especially when it sparkles in the sun.
5. I do not like marzipan – it spoils many a celebratory cake.
6. I love watching old Fred Astaire films – what a great dancer.
7. I learned to scuba dive last year.