The WordPress Daily Prompt was:
You’ve been exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you with five foods. What do you pick?
1. Freshly baked baguette with butter (I am going to make that count as one, even though it is two, and it has to be genuine French baguette, from France – the ones made here never come close to the real thing)
2. Chicken (already cooked, thank you, not live ones that I would have to deal with)
3. Chocolate (possibly dark choc Bounty Bars – assuming I am on a hot desert island – because in the adverts Bounty bars never melt in the sun)
4. Watermelon, or Canteloupe (just what you need if you are in a hot place, and the seeds could be used to make necklaces and bracelets to keep myself amused)
5. Ice cream (either Baskin Robbins or Ben and Jerry’s please)
That should provide a fairly balanced diet – I think the main food groups are represented. 😉