That was the question posed when a friend put a link on Facebook. Always up for a challenge, I felt really pleased with myself when I ‘got’ about three quarters of them. You might have seen it already – there were 25 jokes in all, but I’ve only put a few of them here.
1. A photon checks into a hotel and the porter asks him if he has any luggage. The photon replies: “No, I’m travelling light.”
2. What does a dyslexic, agnostic insomniac spend most of his time doing? Wondering if there is a dog.
3. How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb? A fish.
4. There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don’t.
5. When I heard that oxygen and magnesium had hooked up I was, like, OMg.
6. A Buddhist monk approaches a hotdog stand and says “Make me one with everything.”
7. What do you call two crows on a branch? Attempted murder.
8. Never trust an atom. They make up everything.
9. A Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers, and says “Five beers please.”
10. A programmer’s wife tells him, “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.” The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.
How did you do?